Thursday, January 24, 2013

Vintage Cabinet Find


Sometimes I get lucky and find a piece of furniture that requires no work.  I found this vintage cabinet at a yard sale and all I had to do was move it to Loot.


The woman I bought it from said that she and her boyfriend fixed up the old cabinet themselves and I think they did a wonderful job.  They painted the cabinet white and used a pretty wood stain on the top and drawer fronts.


I wanted to replace the knobs with bin pulls, but the cabinet sold the first week I displayed it at Loot, before the bin pulls arrived in the mail. 



This post is linked to the parties on my sidebar


3 comments:

Brittany said...

i love it!! i've been searching every day for pieces like those! they are going like crazy down here in LA

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Love it !!!!!!!! LOTS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails