Friday, August 3, 2012

Graphite and Napoleonic Blue Coffee Table


Like most of my pieces of furniture, I picked up this coffee table at a yard sale.  I love the simple, primitive style of this table and the two drawers.


The finish was not bad before, but it was scratched all over.


I decided on Graphite Chalk Paint for the top and I wanted a slate blue color for the base. 


 I thought that Aubbusson mixed with Old White could work, but when I went to mix the paint I realized we were out of Abbusson.  I went with Napoleonic Blue with a Paris Gray wash and it came out close to what I was visualizing.



This post is linked to the parties on my sidebar.



4 comments:

Paige Thomas King said...

love the color combo--nice salvage job.
paige

financial advisors melbourne said...

I like the new look of the coffee table. The color suits well. Nice work you have done with this.

Unknown said...

go now click here to investigate click reference have a peek at this site pop over to this web-site helpful resources

Anonymous said...

w1v07f1p65 v5a96r6u46 g2g74j7s49 o8y22f8u73 e0o60q3l24 s2s00i3w50

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails