Friday, May 18, 2012

Goat Hill Fair


When Vicki, from 3 Oaks Studio, invited Nancy and I to help her with the Chalk Paint at Goat Hill Fair this weekend, we were thrilled! The fair is this Saturday and Sunday, so if you live within driving distance to Santa Cruz mountains, you do not want to miss this fabulous event!  It is only put on twice a year and the first Goat Hill Fair was last September.  Nancy and I missed it because we were so busy with our new shop.  We heard so many wonderful things about this antique/vintage, artisan fair and we are delighted to be a part of it this time.


First of all, it is located in my favorite place: on Old San Jose Rd.  This is where I recently lived in a little cabin for the past two years. It is the most beautiful, country road that winds through majestic redwoods.

It looks amazing up there with redwoods as the backdrop to the charming fair!

Nancy and I are bringing our Chalk Painted furniture and accessories from Loot to sell too.  We are heading out in about an hour to take a truck load up the road and help set up our space.  We are going to be located on and around the front porch of the farmhouse.  If you make it to the fair, please stop in and say hello!



Unique Antiques and Artisan Fair

Yoder’s Goat Farm
24915 Soquel/Old San Jose Highway
Los Gatos, CA 95033

Saturday, May 19th 10-5
Sunday, May 20th 11-4

See you there!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I wish I lived near there! It looks so beautiful! I hope you all have a great time and sell lots!
I recently found your blog after researching starting antique booth and I love it! I have really enjoyed going back through your posts and reading and looking at your furniture pieces. You are so incredibly talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails