Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mid-Week Design Inspiration: Outdoor Spaces

Happy Fall!!!!!
Country Living Magazine

With summer just leaving and the crisp, autumn air arriving, I wanted to take a look at all those lovely outdoor spaces that can still be enjoyed a bit longer before winter creeps in.

This patio is just magical with vines growing everywhere and the outdoor fireplace.

Country Home Magazine

I love the cheery colored, paper lanterns hanging from the rustic patio cover.

Lonny Magazine

I think this one is every girl's dream patio complete with the crystal chandy!

Country Home Magazine

How about this for outdoor fine dining? I love all the candlelight and the vintage metal chairs with mismatched cushions.

House and Garden Magazine

This cottage setting is absolutely charming with the bistro table, cobblestones and overflowing window box!

Country Home Magazine

I simply love old farmhouse porches. I don't know why, but this one makes me miss summer the most... or maybe it just makes me miss the simplicity and authenticity of a way of life that rarely exists anymore.

Country Home Magazine

This dramatic buogainvillea covered patio belongs to Suzanne Somers. Lovely!

lesbauxdepalmsprings.com

I hope you can all get out and enjoy your special outdoor spaces and breathe in the fresh fall air!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails