Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pretty in Gray

I recently painted a few of my things gray and cannot believe what an improvement a simple color change can create.

I found this plaster fruit bowl urn at DI for a couple of dollars. It was a cream color and it was dirty and chipped. I gave it a fresh coat of primer and then painted it gray.


Before


After




At the same DI, I found these cherub & swag shelves that had been painted bright gold. I painted them gray and then glazed and distressed the surface.

Before



After


This small cherub wall plaque was 50 cents at a garage sale and I painted it gray too.

Before


After



Last, but not least, is this small gold lamp base that I purchased at a yard sale for $1. It wasn't much to look at when it was gold, but now it is pretty in gray.


Before


After


This post is linked to:

5 comments:

Susan said...

Nice transformations!!!

Annastacia said...

Paint does make such a difference! I love how the lamp turned out, so pretty and simple! Hope you're having a great weekend!

صيانة كريازي said...

مهندسين متخصصين في اصلاح الاعطال الفنية للأجهزة الكهربائية المختلفة مع صيانة كريازي ، لمزيد من المعلومات زوروا موقعنا على الرابط التالي
http://www.kiriazi-maintenance.com/

lg said...

الصراصير و النمل و البق من أكثر الحشرات التي تتواجد في المنزل لذا فإن شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء هي الحل الأفضل لك دائما و الذي سيخلصك من تلك المشاكل نهائيا

Anonymous said...

mutual funds categories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails