Monday, September 27, 2010

Blessings Boutique

I am lucky enough to be able to rent a small space at a fabulous shop in downtown Pacific Grove. If you have never been to Pacific Grove, then you must stop by next time you visit California's Central Coast. It is located on the Southern tip of Monterey Bay and it is full of victorian houses, breathtaking, rocky coastlines and charming downtown shops and restaurants.

Pacific Grove Coastline and Downtown
Blessings Boutique is a co-op with about thirty different vendors. I feel very lucky that I was able to snag a spot with all of these talented women, some of whom, have been in this business 25+ years!
I hope you enjoy this tour of Blessings Boutique!











There are so many treasures to see here, that it is almost overwhelming and this is only a small sampling of what is at the shop!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful!!!
I love all of it!
What treasures...love that dresser that is a light yellow colour..so different and pretty!
Have a great day!

Deborah xoxo

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

This place looks amazing, I saw about 2 dozen pieces I would love to have just glancing at the photos...I am too scared to look at them any closer lol

Congrates at scoring a space here...I wish you much success on this new venture.

Kelsie

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Your shop is wonderful. Lucky, lucky you to have your own little shop. I would love that someday, after I get my own house redone. We live in a small town in northern Michigan though. Not sure how well it would do here.

Gail Nonella said...

My favorite store in the whole wide world! I have bought MANY things from them. Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails