Friday, August 19, 2011

Time For Another Sale at Loot


We are getting ready for our monthly flea market at Loot this Saturday and Sunday.  We have lots of unique merchandise and new vendors setting up in the back.  


Doesn't this stuff look amazing?  That is because it is from Atelier De Campagne!  For those of you out there that have not heard of Atelier De Campagne yet, you must check out their blog.  They do container sales in Corralitos, CA, shipped all the way from Europe and full of amazing antiques.  They dropped off some gorgeous patio furniture and accessories at Loot for our sale.  So, if you are anywhere near the Santa Cruz area, you won't want to miss this!

We will be open from 8-4 this Saturday and Sunday.

Loot
3011 Main Street 
Soquel, CA 95073

I hope to see some of you there!

5 comments:

La Fleur Shabby Homestyle and Flowers said...

Wow, Amanda was für wunderschöne alte Möbel. Ich wäre so gerne auch heute und morgen bei euch aber von Deutschland bis zu euch ist es etwas zu weit.
Wünsche euch einen guten Verkauf und viel Erfolg.

Allerliebste Grüße aus Deutschland

Brigitte

Vintage Gal said...

What fantastic treasures ~ I especially love the blue chairs ;-)

Liz said...

I sent my family your way; they live in Scotts Valley and I told them they couldn't miss your fantastic shop. Drool! I wish I could be there. Alas, Eastern Idaho is just too far to drive. :7( I hope it is a great sale - good luck!
Liz

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Good luck with the sale!! I sure wish I could be there - love what I see! Those pale aqua patio chairs are to die for!! Still loving the name Loot - so clever!! Take care, Hugs, Leena

Deborah said...

Wish I could be there!
Your place looks fantastic!!
:)

Deborah xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails