Monday, August 22, 2011

New Pictures of Loot


We moved a few things around and a few things out since our sale last month.  This is what Loot looks like now.  Nancy sold her beautiful, rustic farm table last month, so she moved one of her antique buffets to the center.  She just refinished these two darling side tables with grayish-brown legs and ebony stained tops.  


I still have the cane chairs, unfortunately.  I have had a few people contact me on who are interested in buying them on etsy, but so far the freight is just too expensive.  Do any of you have any recommendations for shipping larger pieces like this?  I actually want to list a lot more of our inventory online, but I need to figure out this freight shipping first.



Here is the back room now.  I love the way the lamp light illuminates the galvanized metal walls.  It looks very industrial chic.



I sold my country gray and old white dresser last month and see that big empty space on the wall?  I sold the country gray armoire on Saturday!



Remember this little duck egg blue beauty?  I sold her on Sunday!  I think I am really going to miss her having her around.



I had to take a picture of Nancy's tiny porcelain doll with the ripped arm.  Isn't she just too adorable?  



We added a few new items to the back room too.


I found the cool, antique folding ruler at a little country store, while we were camping in Pennsylvania. I also brought back several blue mason jars with metal lids that I found at estate sales in Pittsburgh.


This month's sale went amazingly well for both of us.  We both sold a great mix of large and small items and now we need to focus on restoring and restocking for next month.  


5 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi Amanda~

Your shop truly is so lovely! I wish I lived even reasonably close to it, it would be so fun to see it in person! :)
You are doing so well, too! I knew someone would buy that sweet armoire quickly~ it was so gorgeous! I love the little blue nightstand as well. :) It is so good to see your sweet shop thrive, and you doing what you love!

I hope you have a good night and a wonderful Tuesday!

Blessings,
Jenni

Our Hopeful Home said...

So glad to see that you are doing so well! Congrats! Can't wait to see more of your lovely shop.

xoxo
Kathleen

Mariaelena said...

LOVE everything in that post....gorgeous!!!...xo, Mariaelena

Emily said...

I'm so glad it was a successful sale for you guys! Your stuff is beautiful!

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Just love it all! If you ever figure out that freight thing let me know...it's my biggest challenge!

Have you considered Greyhound? I haven't tried it but I know people do...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails