It does not look very pretty here. I am sure it does not help that the wall color looks exactly the same as the color of the sconce.
Luckily, I had two crystal-trimmed, yet plain, shades from another garage sale that I decided to recover in the same cabbage rose fabric that I used for this rectangular shade. I find it easiest to cut and glue each section for these wire lamp shades, otherwise it is difficult to keep the pattern straight. The cylinder shades are definitely easier and less time consuming because you just have to glue one piece around. I used a linen-colored trim for the top and bottom and covered the seams with folded fabric strips.
Here they are - perfect for my wall sconce and hopefully for a new home soon!