This small, vintage ottoman was salvaged from a local thrift shop.
When I found it, it was upholstered with black, dirty leather. The wood sides were even covered with leather and I pulled out excessive amounts of staples trying to remove the leather.
I found this simple, geometric patterned fabric at my local fabric shop.
The foam underneath the leather was in excellent condition, so I just stapled the new fabric to the top. I painted the bench with two coats of Pure White Chalk Paint and then a coat of Annie Sloan clear wax.
It looks like a fresh, new piece now!
This post is linked to the parties on my sidebar.