Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mid-Week Design Inspiration: Classic Garden Urns

www.houzz.com
I love the classic, black urns flanking the front door on this porch.  Isn't that a pretty paint color on the door too?


www.trouvais.com
 These chippy, antique urns holding boxwoods are oh-so-lovely.  


www.elledecor.com
Urns do not have to stay in the garden.  This pair of urns looks right at home in this beautiful dining room.  I love how they brought other elements of the outdoors into the room too, like the french bistro chairs and the branch chandelier.


www.bhg.com
This giant, rusty urn, holding green moss, adds to the casual elegance and natural theme of this striking living room.  


www.inthefunlane.com
I love the simplicity of this vignette with the urn as the focal point atop the antique dresser.  The wire basket light fixtures are wonderful too.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Now I am going to have to go urn shopping! I love those images! The last one with the lampshades hanging bare is my fav! X

Jenni said...

Hi Amanda!

These are wonderful ideas for using urns, and I am with Tiff~ the bare hanging lampshades picture is amazing! And I love the branches in the urn in that picture, too. SO sweet! :)

I hope you have a great Friday!

Blessings to you~
Jenni

Irma@CosasBellas said...

Hi Amanda, I just found your blog through the WW link.
I am now your newest follower!

MiniBinoy said...

Hello Amanda, i luv the colour of the door and the urns.. esp the giant rusty urn with moss on it and that center table!luv the antique dresser too !i have a few wire baskets which i have transformed into pretty food covers by covering them up with net material and ribbon bows, to keep on the dining table..

luv your choice of antiques Amanda.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails