Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty in Pink Clock


My mom always looks for things for me to repair when she goes to garage sales.  She bought me this little clock a while ago.


It had an old, dark finish and broken trim on the top which I removed.  Then, I painted it a pretty pink and painted on glaze and rub 'n buff to make it shabby.


I have some big projects to share, but I cannot seem to finish them because I paint outside and it won't stop raining.  Until it does, I will be working on my little odds and ends projects that can be done indoors :)

9 comments:

Ashleigh@Sincerely said...

Sometimes it's nice to take a break from the huge projects and work on something you can complete in an hour or two. This turned out great. I could totally see it in a little girl's room. Or even my bedroom haha

Deborah said...

I love this shabby clock! So cute in the pink and so feminine!
Great restore Amanda!
Have a great week hun...xo

Deborah xoxo

Vintage Gal said...

That clock is adorable in the perfect shade of pink ;-)

Amaco said...

So cute! Thanks for adding AMACO's Rub 'n Buff as a finishing touch.

Alba Linea said...

looks soooo much better now! love the pink! warm wishes and a sunny day! di
;0)

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Renee {Shabby, Chic and Charming} said...

Very pretty, Amanda!

Monica said...

So bright and Easter like... you are amazing with turning things into such beautiful objects. Unbelievable.

xxx MOnica

MiniBinoy said...

wow!! amandaa this is really adorable in pink!! luv it!!hugs..mini

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails